HOW TO SHOP
HOW CAN I SHOP WITH YOU?
All of the below options are available to our customers
- Online, delivered to your door
- Call in, a wine expert will help you out
- Have your own personal account manager, the VIP service, you dicate when and how you would like to be contacted
- Text or email us
- Subscription service (Wine Plans)
Please call or email us if you would like to be set up on any of the above options
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE A PERSONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER?
- We can assign you your own personal account manager who will learn your wine needs inside out. You have complete flexibility and can dictate how often or little you are called, you can even text or email your account manager when you woud like a call. Let us know your needs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; get in touch via the "Contact us" icon on the bottom navigation bar; or call us on 0800 80 9463
HOW DO I SIGN UP TO A WINE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
- Give us a call on 0800 80 9463 and we can sort you out!
HOW LONG SHOULD MY STANDARD DELIVERY TAKE?
- Auckland: 1-2 business days
- Rest of NI: 2-3 business days
- South Island: 3-5 business days.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP?
- There's a small freight charge of $4.99 per order for North Island, and $5.99 per order for South Island. Any order over $200 will cost you just $1 to ship.
EXCLUSIVE OWN MAKE BRANDS
WHO IS THE WINEMAKER FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE OWN MAKE BRANDS?
- Jo Gear is our highly acclaimed winemaker, her wines have been consistently rated and awarded as some of the best in the country.
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR PRICES SO LOW AND QUALITY SO HIGH?
- That's because we produce these wines ourselves, we are cutting out the middleman and providing our customers with the best value wines in the country
USING MY ACCOUNT
HOW DO I MAKE CHANGES TO MY WINE PLAN SUBSCRIPTION?
- You can control all aspects of your wine plan subscription from your account dashboard. Click on "My Account" on the bottom navigation bar (or if you're signed in, hover over the person icon on the top right, next to the shopping cart) and you'll see a subscriptions tab, where you can skip, cancel, change the quantity and update your address. Make sure you're signed in to do this.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS?
- If your credit card has expired, and you're making a purchase, then you'll be prompted to update your details at checkout. If you're on a wine plan subscription then you'll need to get in touch with us to change this for you. So email/message/call - you know the drill.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD?
- Log in, click on "My Account" on the bottom navigation bar (or if you're signed in, hover over the person icon on the top right, next to the shopping cart) and click on the My Account tab. There's a Change Password icon there. Done.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY ADDRESS?
- You can update your address in the account dashboard (click on "My Account" on the bottom navigation bar or if you're signed in, hover over the person icon on the top right, next to the shopping cart). You will see a tab called Address Book, where you can add, delete and update your existing addresses. If you are a wine plan subscription customers, please remember to also update your wine plan subscriptions address in the subscription tab.
WHERE CAN I SEE MY ORDERS?
- You can see your order history in the account dashboard (click on "My Account" on the bottom navigation bar or if you're signed in, hover over the person icon on the top right, next to the shopping cart). You will see a My Orders tab that will house this information.
IF I UPDATE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS, DO I ALSO NEED TO UPDATE MY WINE PLAN SUBSCRIPTION DELIVERY ADDRESS?
- Yes, please! If you update your address in your Address Book, or when placing an order online, you will also need to navigate to the account dashboard via "My Account" on the bottom navigation bar, and from there click on the Subscriptions tab. Here you will be able to set your new delivery address for your wine plan subscription.
NZ WINE SOCIETY CUSTOMERS
WHAT HAPPENED TO NZ WINE SOCIETY?
- With over 29 years of combined history, the new and improved Vineonline is born out of the recent merger between NZ Wine Society, New Zealand's oldest wine club founded in 1990, and Vineonline, one of New Zealand's fastest growing online liquor retail brands. Over the last 29 years, NZ Wine Society has introduced hundreds of thousands of New Zealanders to wine and helped grow and nurture hundreds of wineries through its regular wine plans and personal wine adviser service. Vineonline are new age digital specialists, famous for offering customers a fast paced service along with exceptional deals on wines from New Zealand and around the world. We have joined forces - bringing together the best of both worlds and bringing to life a new and improved offering to our customers, under the name Vineonline.
I WAS A NZ WINE SOCIETY CUSTOMER, ASIDE FROM THE NAME HAVE THERE BEEN ANY OTHER CHANGES?
Below are a list of some of the changes we have made to try and better our service to our customers
- Nearly all prices have been lowered
- New, improved functioning website
- You can now mix & match your own case rather than having to buy a straight dozen of wine
- The minimum order qty has been dropped from 12 to 6
- Freight charges have been reduced
- You now only pay $1 for delivery when you spend over $200
- We have expanded our range so you have more choice
- We have created more flexibility within your purchasing with our account managers, if you like to be called, you can now dictate exactly how often you get called and when
- You can now text or email a personal account manager to cal you or inquire about specific deals