44 ml El Jimador Silver or Blanco Tequila
Grenadine Syrup (Can be purchased at supermarkets)
3/4 cup Orange Juice
Orange Wheel (See below on how to create a dehydrated orange wheel)
1. Fill your tall glass with crushed ice.
2. Pour your tequila in first and follow with your juice.
3. Slowly pour the Grenadine syrup on the back of the glass with a spoon and let it sit until it all drops to the bottom of the glass.
4. Your glass should be looking like a sunrise!
5. Garnish your sunrise with an orange slice or if you want to go the extra mile a dehydrated orange*
*Dehydrated fruit instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 200F.
2. Thinly cut your orange (or fruit of choice) into full circles.
3. Use a wire rack or line your tray with baking paper and place fruit evenly.
4. Bake for 3-4 hours, keep your eye on the oven as some wheels may dry quicker then others. If you spot these, take them out as they are ready!