2 Servings (adjust quantities for the amount of people)
60ml Pineapple juice
30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
15ml Simple syrup
Handful of cherries
Few lime slices
1. Grab a shallow dish and pour simple syrup or water into it and dip your cocktail glasses into it.
2. Then, grab another dish and pour your sprinkles in, dip your cocktail glasses into it.
3. Fill your cocktail shaker to the top with ice cubes.
4. Add your Midori, Vodka, Pineapple juice, Lemon and Simple syrup to the shaker.
5. Shake, shake and shake until you can feel the mixture get cold.
6. Strain your cocktail into your favourite cocktail glasses.
7. Pop a red cherry on the top and cheers!
Steal Christmas so the Grinch doesn't!
The green potion of holiday Mischief , a drink that'll have you feeling as mischievous as the Grinch himself. with its vivid green hue, it's like a sip of Whoville's holiday spirit - only with a twist of Grinchy charm. Made with Midori, vodka and a splash of pineapple and lemon juice, it's a concoction that's both wickedly delicious and deviously refreshing. Give it a ty, channel your inner Grinch - who knows, you might just find yourself plotting some holiday hijinks of your own!
Check out a second way to make a just as delicious Grinch Cocktail below!