2 Servings (adjust quantities for the amount of people)
120ml Vanilla Vodka
60ml Coffee Liqueur (Kahlua is great)
60ml cream or milk
Crushed gingerbread cookies
Handful of ice cubes
1. Put some water or honey into a shallow bowl and drip your Martini glasses of choice, followed by the crushed cookies.
2. Fill your cocktail shaker with your ice cubes.
3. Add in your Vanilla Vodka, Coffee Liqueur, cream or milk into the shaker.*
4. Shake, shake and shake until your mixture is cold.
5. Strain your mixture into your Martini glasses.
6. Garnish your Martini with a small gingerbread cookie.
*TIP: If you can find a gingerbread syrup this is a great additive to your cocktail.
Martini with a Gingery Twist - The sweetest way to toast!
We are thrilled to present to you our Gingerbread Martini cocktail recipe, the perfect cocktail that captures the coziness of Christmas, one sip at a time! Our Gingerbread Martini is more than a cocktail, it's a celebration of the popular Christmas time flavours. The rich, smooth essence of vanilla flavoured Vodka mixed with the warmth of gingerbread and creamy, it's a cheeky little indulgence for this busy period. So, get ready to wow the crow with your delightful skills in the kitchen making the ultimate Martini for Christmas!
Check out a second way to make a just as delicious Christmas Martini Cocktail below!