45 ml Absolut Vodka
150 ml Tomato Juice
4 Dashes of Hot Sauce (less if you want less heat)
10 ml Worcestershire Sauce
10 ml Lemon Juice
1 Pinch of Pepper
1 Pinch of Garlic Salt
1 Celery Stick
1. Fill your glass with ice.
2. Pour your vodka and tomato juice over the ice.
3. Add in 4 dashes of your hot sauce following with your Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and pepper.
4. Mix the ingredients together and get your shake on.
5. Add a pinch of garlic salt on top and garnish with your celery stick and lemon wedge.
HOT TIP: If you want to make your cocktail that little bit more impressive, instead of using the traditional garnishes, add a olive, lime wedge or pickle instead!
For more inspiration check out Absolut's website.