We are pleased to let you know that Vineonline is able to operate during the COVID-19 government lock down.
Alcoholic drinks have been confirmed as essential products by the NZ Government (25th March 2020).
The official NZ Government COVID-19 website states the following:
The online sale and contactless delivery of alcohol (including spirits) is permitted under the following conditions:
- Licensees that had existing delivery operations before Level 4 came into effect can continue with their delivery businesses.
- Licensees that did not have existing delivery operations before Level 4 came into effect and now wish to start delivery should discuss their plans and licence type and conditions with their local licensing body before starting delivery operations.
- Licensees must meet the requirements for remote sales, including verifying the age of the buyer and that alcohol is not delivered after 11pm or before 6am (or any further time restrictions set out in the licence).
- Licensees must comply with all requirements of the Act, your licence and any conditions or restrictions.
- The agreed quantity for spirits purchased must be no more than the customs/duty free allowance which is three bottles (or other containers) of spirits or liqueur (each bottle or container can hold a maximum of 1.125 litres) per order.
We have put the following health and safety practices in place for our warehouse and customer service teams:
Fewer members of our warehouse crew are working; staffing is at 70% capacity. This allows those who don’t feel comfortable returning to work to stay home, and means there are fewer people in the warehouse at any time.
We have adjusted the social distancing rules within the warehouse and allocated crew to specific sections.
We’ve implemented a strict sanitation regime that includes regularly sanitizing surfaces and machinery.
We have a contactless freight system between us and you - your order is packed and left at a collection point for our couriers to pick up. They will follow your delivery instructions and we ask that you remain indoors until they’ve gone.
Our customer service team members are working from home. They have access to all our systems and are ready and willing to help.
Please note that we are working closely with our couriers to ensure the healthy and safety of our employees and our customers is maintained. All deliveries will be contactless, so we ask that you provide your delivery instructions when you place an order.
Please allow for longer delivery times than usual
You will receive tracking information once your order has left our warehouse.
We ask that you please be patient with our team and the couriers.
If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0800 809 463.