2 Servings (adjust quantities for the amount of people)
120ml White Rum 60ml Cranberry Juice
60ml Pineapple Juice
60ml Orange Juice
60ml Lemon, Lime and Soda (or Sprite)
Handful of Kiwifruit slices
Handful of Ice cubes
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
2. Add in your white rum of choice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and orange juice to the shaker.
3. Shake, shake, shake until your mixture is chilled.
4. Add a few more ice cubes to your cocktail glass and strain the mixture into it.
5. Top your glass up with your lemon, lime and soda or Sprite.
6. Garnish your glass with a few slices of kiwifruit and cranberries.
Christmas Punch made easy!
This Christmas Punch will tick all the boxes and will make your day of entertaining easy! We are excited to introduce you to our Christmas Punch recipe, a cocktail recipe that keeps on giving! In land where Pohutukawa loom replace snowflakes and sunshine paints the holiday backdrop, our Christmas Punch brings Christmas to life here in New Zealand. This vibrant and fresh punch blends tender cranberry frits with the tropical goodness that pineapple ha to offer mixed with zesty notes to create a flavourful drink. Our Christmas Punch is perfect for backyard entertaining, long lunches or beach parties!
Check out a second way to make a just as delicious Christmas Punch Cocktail below!